Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Healsville/Marysville Ride, Sun Aug 6th

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Franky

Destination: Fun in the Spur!

Meeting: 10am Mc Donalds Stud Park in Rowville (cnr Stud Rd and Fulham Rd) Depart aprox 10:30am

Level of experience: intermediate/advanced (or ask Hakin)

Time for another squirt to the Spur......

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. I reckon I might come along again Franky, just hope we dont get that hail again. Bugger Kinglake to much debris and crap on the road up there. So I'll see you at maccas on Sunday mate :wink:

3.  Top

4. watch ride are u going on Stew??

they should only be crossing paths on the Spur and around Healesville

Sorry Franky, can't make it to this one...
    have Lyn's dads 80th birthday to go to....
    :cry: :cry:

5. Beat me to it Graham :wink:

But still -does it really matter? Are we going for a world record number of netriders on a single ride? :? Let the riders decide.

PS Should see you there Franky -as long as my new chain turns up in time.

6. Yep the other ride should arrive for lunch in Healsville so we'll likely all see each other there. :)

I for one, will be unable to resist the lure of the spur once my lunch settles so an afternoon play togeter could be on the cards. :grin:

Hehe, all those bikes on the spur reminds me of seals playing in the waves. :LOL: :LOL:

7. Argh! So tempting!

8. I'll be doing the Johnny O ride, but mostly because I don't often get to the roads directly north of the city much.

I'm just lamenting that I can't go do both at once as I'll enjoy the company of the people who attend either. :grin:

Who knows? Perhaps we'll end up merging in Healesville and go from there? I'm always up for a few runs up and down the Spur and to Marysville.

9. See ya at Maccas Franky :) :cool:
    I think the riding pace between the two rides will be very
    different. :)

Hakin :wink:

10. Ya gay bastard :p

11. Sound like your going on the right ride :LOL: :LOL: with a 250 :LOL:
    I reckon you should be tail end charlie :p :p :p

12. Still carve you up like a roast turkey :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

13. Hmmm, JohnnyO being the ex-WSBK racer, I take it that you're opting for the tamer ride then? :bannanabutt: :bolt:

14. But whos leading :wink: :bolt:

15. Just a heads up guys - there's a 4x4 competition on just east of Cumberland Junction this weekend. There might be a fair few 4x4's heading up the hills tonight and early tomorrow morning, and coming back out on Sunday afternoon.

If you get stuck behind a black Landcruiser, give me a wave as you blast past. :LOL:

16. Cya @ Maccas Franky............

Cheers Ratty

17. It's not about how fast the front runners are going, it's how long
    your sitting there as a corner marker waiting for the tailenders to catch up. :wink: :wink:

18. Hello all :) :)

Sundays ride is still a go go! If we meet up with the other group in Healsville... thats great... if not... thats great too :p

See you all at Mc Chuckers :wink:

Cheers Franky :cool:

19. Think I'll come For a spin + 1

20. WTF is this shit? A pissing competition as to who is going on the fastest ride? Or a name dropping celebrity rider challenge? We've got better riders coming on our ride. Nah nah nah. Unbelievable :roll: :roll: