Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Grrrl's 30th Birthday Party, Sat Nov 15th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Added to Calendar by: Selena Nightingale

It's going to be held at Stewy's house: The one with all the ballons out the front :)

There will be a spit roast and salads provided...

Oh - and the theme is: Wigs &/or hats!

The crazier the better! (No beanies or baseball caps, t...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Can't come Selena. Sorry mate, but I will be at The Island all weekend.

Have a great time anyway.
  3. Seeing no one else has replied here, I wil take it upon myself to thank Lena and Stewy for a most excellent evening. Caught up with a lot of old faces that haven't been spotted for quite a while. I think it was about 3:45 this morning that the firewood supply ran low enough for the fart sack to look appealing :grin: :grin:
    All the best Lenna for many more years of 2 wheeled enjoyment. I count myself priviledged to have been able to help make it possible for you. Cheers :grin: :grin:
  4. Me thinks prolly that other very likable :jerk: form of alledged communication known as facebook may have a post or two Andy.

Yes thanks Lenna for letting us be there to celebrate your 30th. Shayden enjoyed himself too :grin: You have a spirit that inspires and always happy attitude that makes one count there blessings [-o< and a resilence that is as importance as truth.

Oh and Stewy, just got to mention just one more time the grub. :applause: mmmm, mmmmmmm. You can cater for my gig anytimes, baby :LOL: I blame Shayden for making us late :wink:
    Seriously though, cheers guys, it was great evening :beer:
  5. had a great time catching up with people, hope to see you all again soon!!!

lenna & stewy we have to have a coffee sometime :cool: