Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(VIC) Great Ocean Rd overnighter Peterborough

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Ned, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (VIC) Great Ocean Rd overnighter Port Campbell (note place change)

Overnighter Great Ocean Rd Port Campbell, Sat march 3/sun march 4

Due to unforeseen circumstances RIDE CANCELLED

2. Hittin the thread as I am interested and want to see how it floats and see how I go planning around the weekend.

I like the start time, gives me a chance to get there.

I'll keep an eye on here and see how it's going. When would you need definite numbers by, can it be later than Wed?
  3. Gidday Geoff, I'll need definate numbers by wednesday 6pm, soon after that is when I need to make the accommodation confirmation. Cost may fluctuate a little, depending on numbers coming. Hope you can make it.
  4. Tis a great shame that this clashes with the 'remember Luke' ride on 4/3. Would definitely be a starter but my priorities lie elsewhere.
  5. How many have shown interest so far? I'm keen for the ride and need to decide over all the things I need to do here. A straight run through Apollo Bay would be 435km from here, so it would be great if we could get a crowd. I can manage between 800 - 1000 km's a day for up to 3 days and love twisties. I'll ask others locally but most here aren't that fit.
  6. Due to unforeseen circumstances RIDE CANCELLED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.