Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Grattan st out front the new Royal Women's Hospital

Discussion in 'Hazardous Road Condition Reports' started by pooger, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Saw a rider down in the middle of the road this morning, roughly 10:15 - he and a commodore had a pretty nasty collision.

If you're on netrider, mate sorry I couldn't stick around longer, was (very) late for work as it was, but glad to see you were mostly OK. (I was riding the red Yamaha)

Anyway, the bike was in poor shape, and there definitely is debris on the road there, and most likely oil, so keep an eye out - I know a few bikes park near there, and a bunch commute past on their way to flemington rd.
  2. Almost a rider down thread, will let it pass this time but stick to the topic, ie hazardous conditions and NOT the accident. This applies to all and not necessarily the op
  3. Well, perhaps he should've said, "as the result of a crash between car and bike, oil and debris is over the road"...

Then go into the details if people want to read any further.
  4. semantics