Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Full Moon Ride II, Sat Feb 3rd

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Joe Torcasio

Full Moon Ride II – Sat Feb 3rd
    Class 3 Scenic Fun Ride
    (Weather Permit)

Full Moon Ride II is on, don’t be late or you’ll be howling.

Meet Point: Eltham McDonalds
    (Cnr Bolton St & Bridge St)

Departure at: 10:30am

Destination fo...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Hey Joe, I'll be coming along for this one. The last Full Moon ride was a blast. See you in Feb. :grin:
  3. Should be good for this one.
  4. Count me in, looks like a good run.
  5. OOOOH!! I'm in.. this is gonna be good. :]
  6. Yep, sounds good. I really enjoyed the last one, so I'll be along to this as well! :grin:
  7. I hope the weather is nothing like today on ride day, what a scorcher. :cool:
  8. I thought we'd be doing a twilight ride for this one :p

I'll most likely be up for this also :LOL:
  10. Will there be any rituals/sacrifices on this one? :shock:
  11. Damn, sounds like it'd be a great ride but it's Superbike weekend so will be at the Island :facepalm:

The midnight ride was good in theory, but I wouldn't like to be responsible for a whole group going up through the twisties after midnight on a Friday night... poor lighting around blind corners together with cars drifting up and down the hills equates to not a very learner friendly ride :(

I might get to make it to the ride next Saturday, depends what I'm doing to my bike at the time...
  13. i reckon we could all stand in a circle and see what the gods above have to say. wooooooooo! spooky stuff. The last time i did something like that i reckon we invited some evil *&^%, absolutely scared the crap out of me.
  14. hopefully ill get my fairings back today so I might be down for this ride. :grin:
  15. bugger, I gotta pull out, came close to nearly coming. :eek:

Popping to a friend's holiday house this weekend :cool:
  16. If anyone wants to ride to the start point from Mulgrave way, i will be meeting a couple of riders at the Mobile servo on the corner of Ferntree Gully rd and Springvale rd (Village Green Hotel side).
    We will be departing for the start point at 9:15am sharp which should get us there approx 10:00 - 10:15 latest.

So get on your bike and get with the ride, its going to be a great day. :grin:
  17. Sounds like fun..

Will anyone be leaving from hawethorn way?

I still get lost going to the shops :shock:
  18. Docklands any good?

I'm thinking of heading along the Eastern freeway onto Thompsons road and from then on try to fumble and fudge my way north to the meet point in Eltham.
  19. Haven't you got your weekends mixed up?