Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] FS: Xbox 360 + 2 Games and Guitar Hero $250

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Moff, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

For sale I have an Xbox 360 with two games. Sonic Tennis and Need for Speed Undercover. Bought it about a month ago, used it about twice to watch a DVD. Its just sitting in my room doing F all.

It is in Excellent condition, you cant tell its second hand. Comes with a controller, Guitar Hero Guitar and game.

Pick up is from Templestowe Lower.

Throw me a PM or reply here if interested.

2. Will lower it to $250 if someone wants to come grab it tonight!
  3. Where abouts are you and is the GH wireless?

4. I'm in Templestowe Lower, Melbourne.

Both GH and Control are wireless.
  5. Price down to $250 permanently. Moving house, need a sale!
  6. Still just deciding mate, do you have a HD with it? ie what version was it... arcade?

And do you have a warranty receipt seeing you bought it not long ago.... and a stupid but necessary question... is it banned from Live at all?

7. I don't have a HD with it. It is an Arcade. I should have the receipt somewhere, and No it isnt banned from Live. I've never even logged onto live.
  8. I just saw in some other thread you are in Kew?

If that's the case mate and you can get the xbox there I'll come grab it from you for $250?? - much easier for me to get to.
  9. Yeah sure.

Are you able to wait until tomorrow night or possibly saturday? I have alot on at work at the moment and wont be leaving until late tonight.

10. Yep no worries. Saturday lunchish time I'll be around Kew so that's good for me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.