Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Friday night drag racing, Fri Mar 30th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Strech

Legal off street drag racing. loads of fun.
    $40 to compete or $20 to watch. (pay at the gate)
    always plenty of others to race.
    you will need: bike of any capacity
    boots or runners
    motorcycle license
    jeans are fine

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. I might try and get over to watch the fun (not confident enough to get on the track yet) - be riding from Diamond Creek so it should be an easy run - anyhone else going?
  3. Dude come race. youll love it. just take off fast how would from a set of lights then rap it on. go as fast ( or slow ) as you like..the best thing is you can say youve done it. should be about 15 of us there at this stage
    Ill be there... Im hooked
    Ill be on the black 1800 cruizer.
  4. Hey stretch....im very keen to get out on the track but have been ridiculously busy lately....wont have a free weekend till after easter, so if you are still going then ill be there! hows the time going? got it down yet? i bet your reaction times are gettin better!

5. Heh, I went last week, but only did like 3 runs. :(

It was kinda boring being the only person there that I knew, and the only 250.

Best run was 14.396, with a reaction time of 1.191. Ugh!

Heh Heh Heh
  6. Arrrh ya should of come tonight..they had paparatzi there from full boost taking loads of photos. had a ball.I got 15 runs in and got my R/T's down to con .604 average.best R/T was .500 dead. did loads of rolling burnouts too. I'll put the link up for the pics when they post them tuesday.Im doing Bali on a Harley thru easter so wont be there till the week after...see you then mate.