Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] FREE Members Xmas BBQ, Sun Dec 7th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Added to Calendar by: Flipper

FREE Netrider Xmas BBQ for all members and their families. We will supply the sausages, bread, salad, and cordial. You supply the chairs, soccer balls, footys, frisbees and fun.

Date: Sunday 7th December, 2008
    Time: 11:00am - > 2:00pm

Note: For catering purposes, you must RSVP via https://netrider.net.au/?page=xmasbbq08

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. I reckon I can make this one.
  3. geeze you wanna give us any less notice? ur so slack jase :p
  4. I hate working sundays :( rides to the hills, and BBQ's to be missed... Hope you all have fun.
  5. I'm in like flynn ! :p
  6. Sorry Es, was my fault. I didn't post it to the calendar until Friday just gone...
    however, if you read this thread you will see that I gave a heads up of the date back on the 20th Nov :wink: :p
  7. we will be there as well :grin:
  8. Damn - have my gf's family xmas do on that day as well...guess that counts me out :cry: Have fun
  9. I'll be there but I can't RSVP because I have nfi what my membership number is
  10. Holster, you can by going to
    membership / join
    update details
    enter your membership email address and password, and it will tell you your number on the next screen
  11. RSVP'd :grin:

Don't know how long I can stay as it's my dads bday, but will definitely be there :grin:

Jells Park is a LOT closer to home this year, thanks Flip :cool:
  12. I reckon i can come... I don't know anyone as yet though... Anyone riding up from geelong?
  13. :facepalm: can't make it, just checked with Jadey and we both have unchangeable plans for Sunday :(

Have fun guys and hopefully catch up with ya before the years out...

Azz & Jadey

PS I RSVP'd for Jadey and myself, Deb can you please strike us off the list? Thanks
  14. Dave and I will be there... for a while at least :)
  15. I'm in. I was really hoping this would be a bit later as I would've loved to bring my family along to this to meet y'all (they're overseas atm). Maybe we should have more +families events during the year?
  16. there we go. pending other issues, i shall be there.

F.A.T. ill be heading there from werribee, if you want to meet up and head in together... let me know. id imagine there will be at least a couple people heading out from down this way. will confirm my attendance later in the week though.
  17. im in.will be riding the pushy there, via the tracks. is the BBQ we are using, near the lake?

or liteally near where the drawn arrow is on the map?
  18. We will be using one of the BBQ areas just off Ferntree Gully rd. Which ever one is more suitable on the day...ie cover if it's raining. We can't book a BBQ so it's 1st in best dressed.
    Failing that, we will be calling out if anyone has a BBQ that we can transport there on the day.
  19. Where are we meeting Daniel Son??
  20. I agree.

NY resolution, more family events organised quarterly