Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Eragon movie, Tue Dec 19th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Black Betty

@ Readings Cinema, Chirnside Park 7.15pm - eat after

Chance of scenery for Tues nite Coffee (Dec 19th only)

We're going to see the movie ERAGON

Readings Cinema is located on the Maroondah Highway on the Kimberley Drive intersection

7.15pm m...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. That was surposed to be a 'change of scenery' :oops:
    more info on movie

Here's a map of the cinema (may need a magnify glass to view it!)

Located on Maroondah Highway at the Kimberley Drive intersection.

See you there :)
  3. Mr & Mrs Scumbag will be there........ :grin:
  4. Should make it

Give it a good go. Like to see that one.
  5. OK - Readings don't take bookings unless there's 20 plus peoples - I've got 8 accounted for to date - so tell me if you'll be there :)
  6. Yeah ill come to this.
  7. Put me down as a yes to this as I want to see this movie anyway and my non bike friends are not so big on going to the movies....rather get it on DVD sort of thing
  8. Enjoy it folks. I did when I saw it on Thursday, and a certain little tacker who is dragon mad was beaming throughout. :grin:

Don't expect it to be too faithful to the book (for those that have read it) and just enjoy it for what it is.....a highly enjoyable flick.

Shame I can't make it. Gonna be out at my work Chrissy dinner (can everyone say free feed?) :cool:
  9. Yep, I can make it. :grin:
  10. if the movie starts at 7:15 what time are most of you lot going to rock on up to the place?
  11. Count to date is 15 peoples :)

Try & get there earlish if possible - I will endeavour to make it by 6.30pm to make sure we have tickets.
  12. Good night was had by all :)

Bit of a shock walking out of the theatre to the smell of smoke - but its a heck of alot worse this morning up in these there hills :(

Movie was good - first of 3, which I will certainly see & hopefully it will 'mature' as did the Harry Potters. But still no where near up to LOTR in my books - but I'm a tad biased towards a certain character :wink:
  13. Gollum? :LOL: :wink:
  14. Yeah, was a good movie for sure...

I also thought someone had lit a bonfire in my kitchen with all that smoke smell this morning
  15. :p Tall, Dark & Handsome ....... need I say more =P~
  16. I can usually see beyond Mt Little Joe - but this morning can only just make out the neighbours 2 doors down :shock:

I just hope the folk in the worst effected areas are actually breathing some fresh air for a change :)
  17. I don't normally like fantacy movies but that one was great. How Top Gun were those flying scenes?! :grin: :grin:

If I ever have to stop riding bikes, I'll be buying a dragon. :cool:

Thanks everyone for the great company. It was a great Tuesday. :grin:
  18. The Dragon was extra cool.
    At one point I just about said something out loud about getting his knee down ...... but thought better of it :)
  19. I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing when she was telling him to lean, and he went too far... :LOL: