Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] eGiste's 29th Birthday , Fri Mar 16th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: eGiste

Come and help celebrate the start of eGiste's last year as a twenties something.

Commencing around 7pm the night will consist of drinks and a BBQ and will run into the wee hours.

PM eGiste or Seany for the address if you don't know it.

BYO dri...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. So its as simple as that - just rock up, eat and be merry.

Hope to see you there.

(cheers to the mods for deleting the existing thread :wink: )
  3. lol, yeah, flipper already mentioned that.

Unfortunatly I didn't have to much say in when i was born and I figured that people will just come round to my place after they have had their head shaved and given away all their cash. :wink: :wink: hint. hint.
  4. I'll come along after the Shave for a cure Mark. Anyone who wants to follow me is welcome to. :)
  5. Well you should of told your mum to push a day early back near 29 years ago....always trying to blame some one else...shesh I just don’t get this world anymore :shock: :grin: :p :roll: :twisted:
  6. We plan to be there after the Shave for a Cure at Southgate :grin:
  7. :? Dont you live there? So you wouldn't be coming along, so much as going home :LOL:

I might be able to make an appearance :)
  8. I should be there Mark :p
  9. Yep, but it sounds like less of a night if say I'd love to help celebrate but will be going home. :? :LOL:
  10. we are hopefully that we will be able to make it, but won't know till friday.

if not have a great night, as am sure always happens at parties at that place. ;)

cheers stewy
  11. #12 egiste, Mar 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Luckily there is only VlulwicSDhM[/media]]limited photographic evidence of that .... ....

Will be good to see you guys there. Looks like about 40+ people for dinner and drinks so hopefully a good night !!

(Also looks like I might have lined up some entertainment of the explosive kind :wink: :-# :-# )
  12. Was hoping to make it to this but simply far too many things to be done today :(.
    :birthday: anyway Mark, hope everyone has a great night.
  13. Hey Mark,

Happy Happy Birthday again to you mate!
    Last night was a loooooong night for me as i had been in my work heels all day and i was so tired..

But i still made it and glad i did (even though i looked like the only sober person there lol)

Hope you had a mad night and kicked on to the wee hours of the morning!
    :woot: :dance: :woot: :dance:

14. We are now all awake. Please don't speak loudly. :)
  15. Happy bday to you again Marky, had a great night but guess we missed out on the entertainment of the explosive kind :(

Pics coming soon :eek:
  16. What? who said that :? type softer, my head hurts ](*,) STILL! and its 4.51pm.
    Seems part of the deal with getting older and alcohol is the contract :deal: between your brain and alcohol, needs conflict resolution, which means after :beer: they hate each other ](*,) what brain me hurt no function :tantrum:
  17. heheh i got home and passed out