Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Easter weekend Ride, Fri Apr 6th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Chris Wilke

Fri 6th and Sat 7th

For those that missed the 30th ride or can't make it......

OK - ride details - some are yet to be confirmed such as main meeting point & stuff as well.

Meeting Points: (These are up for debate)

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Im actually heading up that way on the same day, might see what the others reckon and tag along till bright. We are heading further up and over the Snowies for 4 days but ight be good to have some company as the other 2 are breaking in new bikes. We will be camping all the way though.

Nice little place in Omeo to stay, new couple just took over and are trying to attract the Motorcycle guys to stay there....

Will keep you posted.
  3. for sure mate let me know - I did have two mates that were joining me but they have decided to pull out.

also might have some fellow busa club members along as well ;)
  4. Hi, I'm supposed to be in the area that time, might be able to hook up with some of you.

5. this ride sounds fantastic, the distances though are huge - do you have a rough idea of times and how long it would take? I usually find I have to stop every 2 hours to stretch, drink etc