Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Early Morning Spurs Run, Sat Mar 11th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: pnut

Hi there people. Well its time to do another spurs run since the weather is looking good for Saturday.

Details are:
    8am meet at Ampol servo in Healsville. Leaving at 8:20 sharp

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. And this is off to a great start :LOL: :LOL:

Must have put it up at the wrong time of day, lunch time everyone has a disco nap don't they?
  3. I certainly would if I could - enjoyed it immensly last time :grin:
  4. :shock: I didn't even know Saturday had an 8am! :shock:
  5. I like! Will try to drag my lazy butt out of bed @ 6am. :p
  6. WHat time for finish up?
  7. Will finish up back at Healsville about 1:30pm
  8. I would but I start work at 9am on Sat :/
  9. The pressure is on - i have to convince my wife to go and do my delivery rounds and get the kids looked after by my mum while i go motobike riding and we are blueing right now - this is gonna take a super human effort - see what i can do :)

EDIT: Woohoo - cant believe i got the go ahead, all babysitters teed up and everything :)

Anyone wanna ride from Langy area up together? Earlier the better for me. I am no Rossi, so will have to try and keep up :)
  10. Just see how you go Jimmy and if you going let me know and we can ride there :cool:
  11. 60% chance I'll be there :grin:
  12. I am there! All handled. Where do you wanna meet, at Langy plaza? (new shopping centre)

Gonna see if i can tyre fitted this week, was trying to avoid new, but if i have to i will, the front is a little scary...few cracks in it.
  13. Langy plaza at 6:30am :grin:
  14. Hurry up and get a real job, so your not posting rides at insane hours of teh day! :p :LOL:
  15. Awesome i will be at the bakery having something to eat :)
  16. Damn it!

Gotta work on Sat morning...want to do an encore sunday morning? :twisted:
  17. Yeah me too... grrrrrrrrr
  18. There's a perfectly good reason for making it at 8am and i dont mean the traffic :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Weeds out the weak!!!
  19. 80% chance of being there.
  20. Will talk to the boy and see....I reckon it'll be +2 :woot:

:grin: :grin: :grin: