Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] dinner and drinks , Fri Jan 12th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: whitelighter aka: johnn

in aid of my turning 30 on the 8th of jan i am looking to have dinner and drinks at the cubby house bar and club in mt alexander rd moonee ponds starting about 19:30 and going till late there kitchen is open from 17:00 till 21:00 any one wanting to at...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. You old, old, old, old, old, old, old, old, bastard. :shock: I'm not sure you you should be riding at 30 but as long as you feel you're up to it I won't argue with you. :? :LOL:

Anyway, I won't be in town that day so I can't make it but have a very happy birthday dude and I'll make sure I have at least one drink in your honour. :grin:
  3. yeh i know im fcuking old no need to rub it in and if ya have a six pack ill forgiv ya for tryin to make me feel 300
    :p :beer:
  4. Deal. :deal:

Don't worry mate. You can get me back in October. :wink: :grin:
  5. last chance to let me know if you will be there for dinner or not as booking will be made tomorrow if no replys then i will make other arangments for dinner
  6. Hello Whitelighter,

The hugest 'Happy Birthday' :birthday: for your 30th .... I cannot make it to dinner for your celebration but I am there in spirit ...

Hope you have a great night and the start of an awesome of 2007!!

Ciao ... Albie V8 :grin: