Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Coppers on Kew Boulevard

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Dougz, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Hi all

Letting you know that there has been a real police prescence on the Boulevard for the past few days. Ive gone down for a squirt on Sat, Sun and today and have seen coppers each time. On Saturday I even saw some poor sod getting his bike impounded!

I'd steer clear from there for a couple of days as it's only a 50k zone all the way through there and they seem to have decided to target the area.

2. Is this Yarra bend rd?
  3. Hmm, I went on it between grange rd round-a-bout to bridge rd and also along it from chandler hwy to studley park rd and didn't see any police. About noon til 1PM was the time frame.

*edit* That's if either or both of these is kew bvld. I don't know the actual name of it so I could be off the mark.
  4. the actual name is yarra boulevard not Kew boulevard.
    Starts more or less at Studley park road and terminates at Chandler highway.
    Is my mate CNST Swin$#n still acting like a little hitler there?
    Typical small man syndrome with a uniform that particular piece of pork.
    (normally I respect police but this and only this piece of filth deserves my disdain)
  5. I normally go up and down that road to and from work.
    If, at night, I see headlights I'll slow down. During the day have to wait to see the actual car, which means a higher chance of getting caught over the limit.
  6. Good work Smee, Love the language.....keep it up.