Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Central Victorian Learner Friendly

Discussion in 'VIC' started by DisgruntledDog, Feb 9, 2012.

1. [VIC] Central Victorian Learner Friendly - 17th March

Departing from Seymour at 9am on Saturday the 17th March

Meet at the

Blues Central Coffee Shop
    20 Tallarook Street, Seymour VIC 3660

at 8:30 for a 9am departure.

Travelling from Seymour, Toobarac, Lancefield, Pyalong, Seymour.

There are some noobies on the ride so we'll be stopping at each town for a rest and chat. Have a coffee in Lancefield.

This was discussed and planned here.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Thats a good ride, easy roads for learners, Nothing Technical about them.

I ride up to Tallarook quite frequently and across thru Pyalong to Castle main,

3. Ill be there, and i'm pretty sure that The Rod will be there as well
  4. Have you got a google maps link of the ride? Want to go for a ride that day, not sure where to yet.
  5. Sounds good DD, just hope my VTR is up and running in time, still needs some TLC. If not ill be there in 4 wheels to meet up and touch base with everyone. By the way id like to say a big thank you to DisgruntledDog for getting the ball rolling on this ride for Central Vic riders, it is also much appreiated that us newbies are being taken into account. Thank you again

Cheers Jarrod
  6. The way to thank me is to pass it on to the next newbie when you get some experience.

Do you want to postpone the ride for a few weeks? I'm going for a long ride the following Sunday so my wife will hate me less if I don't spend the morning on the bike as we've got some people coming for lunch the following Saturday. I can still make it if everyone is still keen.
  7. shame it isnt a sat morn ride
  8. I know I was pushing to get this happening, however I've got CFA training and drills Sunday mornings, sadly I'll have to sit it out.
  9. Thanks for orginising this DDog. Looking at the weather, looks like it's going to be a good few hours. I'll be headed up from Craigieburn around 7.30...
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Looks like it might be good to postpone the ride to another weekend, a few people can't make it due to other obligations.. Maybe next weekend?
  11. Tend to agree. Let's pick a weekend in March.

I'm free any day except Saturday the 10th.

I don't care whether it's Saturday or Sunday, so which ever has the greater numbers.
  12. :( , all cool..... keeping an ear to the ground for a confirmed date then .....
  13. Im not too fussed either way guys, my bike is on the road so im just keen to get out there. If people cant make it then we can postpone to another weekend so we can have a nice big ride. I reckon Sunday the 11th of March, i have commitments all weekends inbetween :(
  14. I'm hip with Sunday the 11th or either the 18th or 19th of March.

15. Shouldn't matter for me either date, ill be there
  16. Bump

17th or 18th?
  17. the 18th sound good could use some extra practice ks
  18. Just a suggestion ....... Add the date to the link

19. Thanks Max, done.

Made an unilateral decision to go on Saturday.