Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC]-Central Motorcycles-Huntingdale Road-Anyone bought a bike here?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by PGriz, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Hi Guys,

Anyone purchase a bike from this seller? or dealt with them in anyway? are they legit little business or a Stay away from operator? they have a bike or two I'm interested in.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. Thanks mate, was searching and couldn't locate any reference, seems like the same people still running it. Sounds positive.

PGriz aka SirG aka GrizIT - via Tapatalk
  3. Nice guys, easy to talk to.
    1) they craked the rear plastic on my bike "must have been like that before"
    2) scratched the paint on my tank
    3) did a roadworthy knowing bike would fail
    4) unable to fix problem with carbs.

Would not deal with again. A shame as they appeared good but are definately not.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Also not good experience with them. Don't know what they do now, but they used to buy second hand bikes in the states and import them here.
  5. They still do (import old bikes)
    And also work on classic bikes -well they try to.
    Id definately advise against ever buying a bike from them after my experience.

They LITTERALLY couldnt install the rear wheel correctly on my bike.
    For $460 i gotcarbs removed and opened (not cleaned) diaphragms fitted to carbs, which i had to source and supply, fitting cost of front tyre, a failed roadworthy, rear wheel lockup issue and informed that the neutral switch is faulty.

Oh but he did give me the warm fuzzies by throwing in a free indicator globe for free as one of mine was blown...
    • Informative Informative x 1