Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Celebration BBQ, Sat Dec 9th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Dale Porter

Date: Saturday 9th December
    Time: 1pm onwards
    Place: PM or E-mail me (daleaporter at gmail dot com) for the address. This will also give me an idea of numbers to cater for.

Reason for party: To celebrate my victory in the Federal Courts in gaining...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Awesome news Dale! Sarah told me late last night when she read it on your blog. How very happy and exciting news, to finish off an otherwise very ordinary one for you both.

It's the outlaws b'day that day, but we'll definantly be there to celebrate with you.
  3. Thats FAN BLOODY TASTIC News Dale!

4. Ripper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. I'll be in melbourne for the toy run on the 10th, I'll speak to Jodz and see if anything is prior planned for the 9th :)
  6. Dale, depending on what my daughter and her mother are doing that weekend, we may be down. So we'll drop around for an ale if this happens.

Or, Wendy may be coming down here. Not sure yet. They've got to do some Xmas baking (biscuits/cookies etc.). So whether that gets done here or there will determine if we drop round.

Whatever, have a good one. You deserve it.
  7. Congrats Dale, now the healing process can begin in earnest!
  8. Celebration BBQ

Dale that really is awsome , not only a victory for you and Will but for all father figures out there that have fought the crap system and lost . Anyone thats been on the recieving end of the
    Court Custodial battles will want to congratulate you on a momentous victory.
    Now Will can grow in a loving caring environment and Cat RIP can really rest in peace.
  9. Congrats Dale, that's great news :grin: