Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC, Brighton East/Hampton] Cummins, South + Bluff roads Intersection

Discussion in 'Hazardous Road Condition Reports' started by TaeTao, Aug 12, 2011.

1. After exiting 'Nepean HWY' onto 'Cummins rd', left lane coming up to lights at 'Cummins', 'South' and 'Bluff' intersection, there is extremely uneven ground, which if unseen could even tip your bike over.
    Also noticed a pothole off to the left, so take note when turning left onto 'South rd'.
    Note: The damaged area is pretty much at the lights, the red line leading up to it is a caution area.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Just live up bluff rd. Have to keep an eye out
  3. When I get chance, I'll try send something to VicRoads about it. I travel that route every day, and it's just gotta be fixed.
  4. went past here today. That pothole will land you in a world of trouble as it isn't easy to see until it is too late.
    thanks for the heads up
  5. No worries man, yeah it's a nasty one =\
  6. iirc, theres also a dodgy one just out the front of the nursinghome type thing there
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Went through that intersection this morning - didn't see it?
  8. I would say it was probably repaired considering the initial post was made 2 weeks ago.
  9. ^ Good point....I didn't even look at the post dates