Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Booga's Birthday/Grand Final Party, Sat Sep 30th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Deb - Flipper

There will be a party held at Dave and Debs to combine Booga's Birthday and the AFL Grand Final.

Date: Saturday 30th September

Time: 12 Noon onwards

Address: Deb/Flipper's and Dave/Rolla's (Mulgrave) PM either Flipper or Rolla for the address

BYO: Drinks, m...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. ARGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! I have overnights.....AGAIN!!!
  3. Carn Lil, just tell them you need a night off. ;)
  4. See... you even planned the shifts in advance in case something came up so you wouldnt have to see us. :( :( :( :( :(

5. Ohhh... a birthday party for me?
    Aww you shouldn't have :grin: .... (scratch that part ;) )

LIL! :shock: How could you, you dont love me (or our affair ;) :LOL: ) anymore :cry: do stookie and me have to run off together :p ...

So who else is coming? :grin:
  6. yep dave don't see any reason why i won't be there
  7. Now all we need is the doggies to get into and then win the Grand Final and i will be as happy as a pig in......... you know what.
  8. They haven't got a chance. :p

I should be able to make it this time.
  9. humm.... will we be back from the road trip in time?
  10. For some weird reason I've been thinking this was on the 23rd :? :oops: . Depending on what happens with Eswens road trip I might be able to make it - how late is it expected to go?
  11. knowing the clowns that show up to these events, could still be going at 4.00 in the morning :shock: :LOL:
  12. going to the inlaws for the weekend.

Happy birthdayand may everyones team do what they expect.
  13. Well looks like i gotta jump on the Swans band wagon after the doggies dismal performance the other week, so........

14. Can't make it this weekend, sorry Booga :(

Will be away for the weekend and not back til Sunday night... have a great party which I know you will :beer:
  15. Deb's might have a fellow work mate, that might tag along aswell (if thats cool)he has just got his license aswell as the other half, geez, i have people following me everywhere :p.....

seeya all there
  16. I'm meant to be gigging this Saturday night. There is a chance it will blow out though...

Please PM me the address and if I can share a jar with ya Booga, I shall!

Cheeers :)

17. PM sent, hope to see you there.
    Deb and Dave
  18. This would be Booga, same time last year :p
  19. Never seen him before and I would have remembered as he is Butt ugly.

I might be there to see the freak in person........no offence Dave