Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] BMWMCCV Icicle Ride, Sat Jul 19th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Added to Calendar by: Brett Bonner

Hosted by the BMW Motorcycle Club of Victoria Inc.

Midnight Saturday, 19 July till dawn, Sunday, 20 July
    Departing from BP Service Station, Lyndhurst
    cnr Dandenong-Hastings Rd & Thompsons Rd, Melway ref 128 K8
    Self navigate from issued instruc...

Netrider is meeting beforehand at the Hogs Breath Cafe in Doveton for dinner, and then a 5 min sprint down the Fwy to the Icicle meeting point.

We have told Hogs Breath that we will be arriving between 9-9.15pm for a feed. The kitchen will not take orders after 9.30pm so if you want a feed, best you get there around 9.15pm.

Here is where you need to go:

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. I was just thinking of this today.
    I will no doubt be going along in the Netrider recovery vehicle (with trailer)

Still haven't had the trophy from last year dropped off to me tho. 2 years in a row and we haven't been able to show it off.... ah well.
    Lets get as many Netriders along to this as we can and take out the winnings again :grin:
  3. sweet, will try and make this one. lets see if netrider can win again for most attendance.

just a thought with attendance, say Vic & Mouth decided to do this icicle ride, who do they associate themselves with, Beemer or Netrider?
  4. Awwwww yeaaaah. :)

Tentatively put me down as a "Yes". I want to do it again, I intend to go, but may have to doublecheck my availability closer to the date.
  5. Ohh. Love to come. Wanted to do one of these for years.

Must start collecting cold weather riding clothes!
  6. I am interested again... not 100% sure yet.
  7. Oooooooo
    A chance to use my heated vest :cool:
  8. Yay for you :)

I get to do the ride with Heated Grips this year ;)

Oh, Goosh, I'll be signing up for Netrider not BMW :p
  9. Same!

Will still be wearing about 17 layers under my bike armour though. :LOL:
  10. Hmm. I am off this year. So I may be a tentative possible...
  11. Oh they've got to be kidding me. That's 2 days before I get off restrictions. It could be a kind of mental torture zooming around on the 250 knowing that I have a brand new Triumph Street Triple waiting for me in my garage by then as well. Noooooo. Bugger, had a ball last year, it was certainly an adventure.
    Hmm, going to have to think about this one.
  12. I'm a strong chance, will be on leave then and hopefully have a new bike.
  13. Yeah but we know who you will nominate as representing :p
  14. I will be a starter again this year.Damn it was cold last year.Hopefully it will be the same again this year.Bring it on I say. :grin:
  15. sounds pretty cool... and cold... not too bad though, will come if I'm not to stuffed at the time! :grin:
  16. You will love it.They even put on a bacon and eggs breaky in the morning.
  17. Bacon and eggs for brekkie.

I'm in. I am so easily bought.
  18. Um, who might that be?

Are you s'posed to nominate someone?
  19. I'm there! :p
  20. When you sign up you're asked to nominate what "club" or rider association you're representing in the ride.

It's my understanding that Netrider's been #1 for attendance for at least the last two years. :)