Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC blessings upon ye

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hammerbox, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Hey all,

Been a member of ASB for ages under the same username, decided to sign up here upon it being recommended!

I'm in the SE area ie Franganistan/Karingal/Carrum, and on my first bike, '08 Hyo GT250R.

Always keen to go for a ride; in fact just came back from a GOR ride to Port Campbell over the wekend that I organized on the ASB forum checkit had a great turnout too.

Hopefulyl see some of you on the road soon :)
  2. Welcome Hammerbox.
  3. Welcome mate, I'm from Carrum Downs so right round the corner from you :)
  4. Thanks guys, @arlennnn hopefully see you on the roads then mate :)
  5. There's a couple of us also on ASB that I know of..Aus-ESP (ESP on AS8) is another. I'm more active on this forum b/c NR does more stuff.

If you want to meet people, come along to the Saturday learners practice. Even if you're not a learner, you'll still meet heaps of people who meet up every Saturday for a gossip. Also keep an eye in the VIC section for rides being posted. Weather is hopefully warming up soon, so rides will be more frequent.

6. Hello and welcome
  7. Thanks mate. I'm familiar with ESP :p I had a look and theres about 3x as many members on this forum, so hoping it's a little more active.
    I'd love to come along to the Satur4days but unfortunately that's my busiest work day :(
  8. Well, Sunday rides then...

Plus some of us go to the Monday night coffee meet up in Williamstown. I know it's a fair way from the south east, but good company to be had for sure.
  9. Welcome to NR. (y)
  10. Welcome mate
  11. Hi and welcome to NR
  12. Thanks all! Fixed my bike up yesterday so she's back on the road. Heading over to the Vic section now to check out upcoming rides!
  13. Welcome to NR :)