Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Birthday ride via Yarragon Sat 15th, Sat Aug 15th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Added to Calendar by: spawn

An open invite to join me for a ride to celebrate my birthday. Taking in some of my favorite roads I've enjoyed with many fellow netriders over the last few years.

Total distance is around 380km so I've put it down as an experienced ride. Pace will...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. is it just me or the links not working?
  3. nah not workin for me either
  4. Looks like it's been posted but then deleted. There's currently (as at time of this post) nothing booked for this Saturday...

Maybe spawn will repost it again after work today...?

Sorry about the late notice but there is an event at Broadford Raceway that we are going to and visit.

Meet up at the Maccas cnr of Maroondah and Springvale Rd at 9:30AM (leaving at 10AM).

We will still be going on some awesome roads but will end up at Broadford around noon where we can grab some lunch either at the track or at a nearby pub. In the afternoon we will make our way back.

This ride will be a shorter but worth it.

Sorry for the late notice. I will still run the Gippsland route at a future date so don't worry!
  6. Just reading that list are roads I've enjoyed to much also. Damn pissed i'm going to miss it. Have a blast mate!
  7. I'll do a re-run for those, like you, that can't make it :)
  8. I shall be joining you Marc. Sounds like a fun ride.
    See you then.
  9. At the moment, there's no entry. The change needs to be re-approved. Check with Vic or Mouth.

In the meantime, just put all the details here in the thread again or post up a another calendar entry.

10. Ohhh I know that route!!!

Don't think I can make it but wave to my hill as you go past.

11. BAHAHHAHAH, don't wave, someone might target fixate and replicate!! LOL...
  12. I did a dry run yesterday afternoon quickly and went passed there, It's a bad one, seems to tighten up. You'll be happy to know the grass you disturbed has recovered nicely ;)
  13. I'll probably be in for this one!

14. Brownny I don't think it could ever be repeated as spectacularly as Holly did it :LOL:
  15. Now that's what I call a decent ride!! Some awesome country through there. Weather's supposed to be good, 20 degrees, maybe a little windy, I'd imagine a good turnout for this one.
  16. Wow, impessive ride! I'm 95% there!

I've got my fingers crossed to be able to make it! :)
  17. Looks like a really enjoyable ride. I like all those roads and expect you'll have a blast!

I want to make it but probably will not be able to, which is a shame as I am keen to meet more folk from NR! Happy birthday mate, hope you have fun.
  18. I will definately try to make this one.

Still getting used to the new bike.

Fingers crossed.
  19. 100% there :grin: :grin: :grin:

Need to break in new leather pants and boots :-k . . . *ouch* :wink:
  20. Hmmm, Im almost there, just need a steaming hot mug of inspiration.