Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Birthday drinks for Flipper, Thu Apr 5th

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Rolla (Dave)

Deb will be turning another year younger on Tuesday the 3rd, but since Friday is day off for most we thought we would have drinks on Thursday instead.

Time: 7pm 'til whenever. :p
    Address: PM me for it, if you don't know it.
    BYO: Drinks.

We will...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. So, who is comin'?

All are welcome of course. :grin:

3. Put me down as a NO DONT WANT TO.....ops did I say that out loud....I ment yes love too

Cya there
    :grin:

4. If I have to.. :roll:

:p

5. Dan and I will be there :grin: I'll just let him know he's going now :wink: :grin:

6. I will be there :grin:

7. I will make a brief appearance :)

8. I will be there. :grin:

9. I should be there.. maybe :? :? :?

Yeah ok, I will be there :grin:

10. Depending on work (stupid short-term projects) I'll make an appearance.

11. I think we'll be there for a little while, too :grin:

12. Good to see you can make if Flip :grin:

See you there chickens!

13. :shock: what? didn't you have a going away party a few months ago... :roll: ... and your still not outta here.... :p ;)

I may make it, but might be out stocking and packing for a trip :)

14. Since Deb is going, I'll come along :grin:
    But is that Rolla bloke going? Might give it a miss if so :wink:

15. Im comin :jerk: Im comin :bannanabutt: nope :shock: sorry [-( false alarm :roll:
    Dunno,we where gonna go be hippies in the bush,but looks like we are bailing Friday morn so may still :grin: be a show

16. Tell me about it!!! They are stuffing around, god knows whats happening or when I'll ever leave. Thats all I seem to hear these days 'Aren't you supposed to be gone?' I am starting to get a complex - Am I really that bad? *sniff sniff*

17. Dont feel too bad Tess,its the public service,nothing happens in any sort of a hurry.Besides that's about the 56th NR/party/coffee/get together you would not have got to go to in the last 3 months, if you bailed on us, because our public service employee's, who's salaries we pay, were actually doing there jobs :shock: then you would be a Canberian by now,supplying all the NR guys all that legal p0rn.
    Thank god for ineptitude :beer: apathy :beer: and red tape :dance: The cornerstone of Canberra, our armed forces, and government departments. :spam:
    Thats why their taking their time employing you :-k You see your strategic planning abilities will have detremental effects in showing their inequities for making decisions, thus rendering their defenses useless :?

18. It's ok Tess, we like having you here. :) Besides, if they take long enough, you can justify another party. :LOL:

Deb, I'd love to come but have other plans so I'm not sure. I might be able to make it later in the night. :)

19. YES!!!

20. Not sure if we will make it thursday night. Will see how we go.

But have a few drinks for us :wink: