Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Bikes By the Bay 2006, Sun Nov 26th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Mark Underhay

Hello All You Legendary Netriders,

Set your faces to stun as another installment of Bikes By the Bay is proudly presented to you by the Williamstown Motorcycle Club.

Where: Commonwealth Reserve Williamstown Melway Map 56 D9

When: Sunday the 26...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Any northern suburb members want to hook up in the morning for the ride in together. PM me.
  3. Come on down Stretch. Gather up some people and come down for a sausage and some of the best coffee in Melbourne. I am the owner of the slightly battered Yellow Aprilia, so say hi if you see me around.

4. Seeing as its within walking distance of my place - I might have a wander along...spend a few dollars.... :grin: :LOL: :grin:

See ya's there...
  5. Will you be standing next to your bike all day or will you be wearing it like a backpack?? :rofl:
  6. :LOL:

I will wear it like a back pack. (ARRRGGHHH!! My Spine!!)

I have to mingle with my people you know :roll:
  7. I will try and wander down from Yarraville to say hello!
  8. Sounds like fun but I hear there'll be a scratched Aprila there and I'm afraid I can't park park my baby in the same suburb as anything with a scratch. It's beneath her and insulting. :cool: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nah, sounds like fun but the GOR is calling. :grin:

Make sure everyone spends lots of money. :deal:
  9. I'll venture down to Willy for a few hours, I'm not doin the GOR, don't think me leg is up for a two day blast with the boys ;-)
  10. Now now my little Aprilia. Big bad Seany didn't mean it. He just jealous of your fruity exhaust note (Now with extra vent holes...)

Have a tops ride mate.
  11. Yeah, you can tell her I was joking and didn't really mean it. :)
    Hehe, I intend to. :twisted: :LOL:
  12. Camera found at Bikes by the Bay

Just in case the owner sees this, I found a camara at the Bikes by the Bay event today. It can be retrieved from the Williamstown Police Station but the information centre also has details.
  13. Any pics from yesterday??

Was having too much fun on the GOR to drag myself away... was there a good turnout??
  14. Yeh does anyone have any pics ? I was there with a few 12g guys, not one of us took a camera lol - was a good day overall hadnt been there before! I notice williamstown motorbike club doesnt have a website ?

Unless Im Blind :cool:
  15. I didnt take any pics sorry...am always bit crap at remembering to take my camera along to things... :oops:

Not sure about the website - check with vtrelmarco - he's the guy in the know :wink:

I had a crackin good day... :grin: :LOL: :grin: