Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Bikes at the Pub Good Friday Appeal, Fri Apr 6th

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Cruisingal

Erica Pub are again inviting riders to bring their bikes along to the pub, make a small donation of $10 to the RCH and you will receive a certificate and a stubbie holder for your participation.

Last year there was a record 48 bikes parked in the pu...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Mmmm, school holidays, kids are home, day off work,kids are home, need a ride, kids are home..................
    Who wouldn't go?
    I'll see what i can do with the kids,who are home :LOL:
    Might go for a look! :grin:

3. Well, we have just packed to head off in the morning to Omeo, so we won't be attending now.

Still made my donation though :)

4. I'm interested... I was going to go to the southbank but if every one is going to turn up at the pub I might as well... see how the weather turns out...

5. Not wishing to sound rude. But there is not a lot of info on the Calendar entry eg. The address of the pub would be nice or is one of them pubs every one but I know?

6. You can't miss it, Erica's only small and everything is on the main road that goes straight through. :grin:

7. Pfff and I thought you would have also said something like…and there will be a shitload of bikes out the front of it!

I still dont know where it is btw