Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Bike Tuition, Firstaid and Maintenance

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Holster, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Hi All,
    Just a heads up I noticed that 60 Degrees have put up the classes for this half of the year and thought some of you might be interested.

Roadside First Aid, Thursday, February 17 · 6:00pm - 8:30pm
    Basic Bike Maintenance, March 17, 2011 at 6:00pm and Thursday, June 23 6:00pm - 9:00pm:
    Roadcraft On-Road Rider Training - Saturday, February 26 12:30pm - 5:30pm SOLD OUT - Additional training session has been added on March 26th:
    A few people from here have participated in the Roadcraft and Bike Maintenance with 60 Degrees before and gave very positive reviews

For more info: info@sixtydegrees.com.au

2. oooh very interesting!! Thx Holster. :)

3. I attended their last Bike Maintenance class, and have to say it was the best money I'd ever spent...especially since you come away learning so much more than you realised there even was to learn (particularly about tyres and Luke's fetish for them)...(y)

Also, very much looking forward to the On-Road Rider Training!

4. Hi All,
    I have just found out that the Roadcraft Couse in Feb hasbeen sold out. The guys have decided that due to the quick sell out to schedule an additional one on March 26th.

Get in quick before this one sells out too!

I'm thinking I might go for the Roadside First aid.