Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Beginners / Noob ride from Werribee, Sun Dec 17th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Hopper

Starting from Macca's on the cnr of Derrimut and Hogans Rd in Hoppers Crossing (meet at 10am). A gentle sightseeing ride along the back road to Bacchus Marsh, Gisborne, Macedon, Woodend and looping back to Werribee probably through Melton.

This will...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Sounds like a nice gentle ride. I'm already booked up for this weekend though. Would like to head out that way after Christmas though. Hope you get a few takers. Sounds like my kind of ride :) Will definately try for the next one.

Have a great time and stay safe :grin:

3. All going well with this ride will probably do it again after Xmas, I am on holidays so will have plenty of opportunity to do it again.

I need to take the bike out for a decent ride so I figured this will be a good easy ride to start with. Weather is looking good for Sunday, fine with a top of 24, having some company on the ride will be a bonus. Who is coming ? The more the merrier. :grin:

I'll move the list to this page...

Going: Hopper, Snowball, DKEL, VtrElmarco , sith jester, port80

Maybe: Geordielass, Roscoe, Voyager, Ughboots, Nixon Chic, Whitelighter, Piper, Blue12, Caz, Spiced Harley, ddmv
  4. Am pretty sure i have something on - but if not will be there for sure... :grin:
  5. If I wasn't busy this weekend I probably would have been riding some of these roads anyway - hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.
  6. I'll see what I have on that day - might be able to join you for the run. I'll let you know in the next day or so.

If I can make it, I'll run TEC for you.
  7. No I'm not.. just remembered working until 11am..

After Xmas..

8. If after Christmas means early in 2007, I'll be in :).
  9. Jen - if U R keen we can start a little later..........say 11:30, it is Sunday after all. :)
  10. I am up for this ride. As long as i am back in Yarraville by 4pm. So count me in
  11. I'd love to join in on this one, but alas, 'tis Sunday Xmas lunch get together time of year. Definitely in for one in January though.

Have fun. :grin:
  12. I'll be in. Sounds like a good chance to explore some new areas.
  13. Cool...so far looks like this..

Snowball, DKEL and me + Voyager as a maybe...

The more the merrier guys, at the moment it is 10am meet for 10:20 departure - Miccy dees at the cnr of Hogans and Derrimut (in Hogans Cnr shopping centre)
  14. After xmas sounds like it might be a goer for me.

If I'm able to join in on the ride, I'll be happy to act as a mentor if anyone feels that they might want me as one. :)

15. I sleep in on Sundays as a matter of ritual. We can head for the hills eastward if you like. :)
  16. Put me down as a maybe. I should be able to make it - sounds like a nice Sunday cruise - but I'll confirm when I'm back from interstate later in the week.
  17. Chris...........ur a definate "maybe" !
  18. :roll:
  19. Going: Snowball, DKEL , Hopper

Maybe: Voyager, Ughboots