Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[vic] Been away for too long.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by mattizie, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Hi everyone, again.

I've been on netrider for a couple of years now, mostly lurking. But I had to stop riding due to licence issues (learnt my lesson), and now I'm back on the road. I haven't posed much since then, so I though I new introduction/welcome thread was in order.

I've lost my first motorbike (beautiful 08 ninja 250; Courtney) in a SMIDSY. And I currently have the bike I've lost my licence on (boring cbr600fx; she doesn't deserve a name), though I'm trying to get rid of it. I'll be posting a thread later on advice/opinions for new (small) bikes in the relevant section.

I'll be looking to join some of the group rides that I used to go on, maybe some of the learner rides first, do you still have the Tuesday learner rides?. Not driving or riding for a whole year really stuffs up your skills.

Also, I don't know who to ask, but can we not block this page (for viewing) in China? I was there for a couple of months holiday and no netrider :(

Looking forward to eventually seeing you folks and riding together :)

2. 欢迎普通话
  3. wo bu whey shao zhong wen! lol
    thanks mate
  4. The Chinese Iron Curtain is strong................nothing to do with local NR config or Aus based DNS etc.....

On another point - welcome. I assume you're in Melbourne given you've made mention to the Tuesday night ride - the answer is yes - they run from time to time..........

Glad you're back on two wheels - be safe :D
  5. Welcome (back).