Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Barry Sheene Memorial Ride, Thu Oct 11th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Scumbag

Yes folks I am doing it again. Leaving Melbourne for Bairnsdale at 0530 and returning same night.
    The total km is about 800. I will be going what ever the weather. Details of the ride itself can be found <a href="http://motogp.com.au/default.aspx?s=ba...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. I'll be riding this year! Yippeeeeeeeeeeee :grin:
  3. I'm there.
  4. I'll be there, but I'll be staying at Stratford the night before, I'll catch you guys there :)
  5. i'll be there
    not on a 250 this time
  6. More details.
    Leaving the Mobil service station at 0530 (No later than) which is on the corner of Springvale Rd and Ferntree Gully Road. Straight down the freeway to Bairnsdale. one stop for coffee. I will refuel at Bairnsdale before heading to the meet point.
    Be warned this is a long day. :grin:
  7. I'm so there this year :grin:
  8. Riding or pillion??? :grin:
  9. One can do both :wink:
  10. At the same time? One is clever, isn't one?
  11. She keeps telling me how smart she is, this must be just one example
  12. I'll be there again. Did 2000ks last year over 2 days of the GP. Might even bring out the Jessie James chopper this year.
  13. Please do tell me when you try this effort, your Black Bettyness... I just HAVE to have the camera there! :LOL:
  14. :p
    I was just reminiscing on some rather vivid pillion riding back in Feb :grin:
  15. Ah yes but on which bike? :grin:
  16. can anyone tell me if there going to hold the get together on the Wednesday night at the RSL like last year... I can find lots of info on the 2006 event but nothing about this year
  17. Woo hoo leave has been approved, I'm there too.
    Spose I better start sweet talking my mate with the holiday house at Inverloch.
  18. Yep there certainly is a do on again at the RSL.
  19. Someone should be there to keep an eye on your behavior Sarge! Count me in.
  20. Watch my behaviour, well if anything it could get worse I now have my pillion organised which means photographer as well. As long as she remembers to warn me when she is going to stand up to take the shots. :LOL: