Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Ballarat-Kilmore Run, Sun Jun 29th

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Added to Calendar by: Dale Alexander

Starting off from Ballarat Civic Hall.(Mair St. side) Leaving 10.00am sharp, then travel through Daylesford,Woodend,then to Kilmore for lunch. Returning after lunch via top of Mt Macedon. For information contact Dale Alexander. ph. 0438 874 434 email:...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. much interest?

have you much interest on this run?? If the gippsland doesnt look good for me I'll hook up on this run with you
    I'll keep an eye out

3. Sounds like a good day.

don't think anything is planned so far. have to check the calendar

4. Not Much intrest as yet, Hope to advertise it in the local rag over the next couple of weeks. I Have organised a Counter Meal at Mac's Hotel in Kilmore and will be ringing to quote some numbers on the day. Also just stopping at Woodend for Coffees at one of the local Bakerys. Any Help would be welcome.

5. It's always difficult trying to organise events here for some reason, even though there certainly seems to be lots of bikes around.

Good luck with it though. I'd normally definitely be in for something like this, but my bike's still a work in progress at the moment :(.

6. I used to live in Kyenton but never really made it to the bakeries/eateries in Woodend.

the pub/brewery there does a good meal though(and good beers) but a bit of overkill for a coffee.

7. I might be interested if this going ahead.

8. at this stage i'm a no-go. Unlikely to have a full set of gear again before then.

9. :) Do you have any idea approx what time you will be going through Daylesford as i will latch onto the ride there. :LOL:

10. All Going well we should be going through Daylesford around 10.30- 10.45 as it's only 50 Km from Ballarat. Just Hoping its a nice day as it gets a bit cold around Trentham

11. Is this ride still on?

12. myself and another mate are going even if no one else turns up. I have advertised it in the local rag on saturday :grin: The rest of my family are traveling by Car and are meeting us for lunch at the Pub.

13. gsxrmark and myself will be there for the 10am leave. See you there!

14. :grin: Will give myself plenty of time to get there for 10.00 am start, just hope i dont get lost in ballarat. :cry:

15. the pubs in woodend have really gone down hill lately. bourkies bakery makes alright coffee but depending on how many turn up the quality tends to go downhill fast. used to live in woodend. if i had my bike i would tag along but not yet. if you come back via mt macedon you will probably go past my house. ill wave

on a side note tif you end up going past kyneton the bowling club will do excellent deals for large numbers and the food is top notch.

16. :grin: Up and about. will be heading to ballarat soon :LOL:

17. :cool: Thanks Guys for coming on the ride today, We enjoyed the day and will hope to catch up for another destination later :cool:

18. :grin: It was an absolute pleasure and i really enjoyed the ride today. as i am new to net rider it was great to meet new people and ride with them. Also your family coming along was a nice touch. hope the girls survived the trip home on the back of the bikes ok. apart from being surrounded by hondas was a fantastic day and we will have to organize another ride soon :wink: :wink: