Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Apprentice Fitter and Turner, Qenos Pty Ltd

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by robsalvv, Jan 8, 2008.

1. {Sorry Mods, I have no clear forum to put this in, since Employment forum says clearly: Jobs available and jobs wanted in the bike industry - please move as you see fit - I thought "off topic" seemed to be the best fit, since business forums is bike related also...}

This is taken from our electronic bulletin board:

Apprentice Fitter & Turner – 1st year (Altona)

Excellent career opportunity

On-going training and mentoring

WPC Group, one of Australia’s leading Group Training Companies, in conjunction with QENOS are seeking a positive and enthusiastic individual to commence a four year engineering apprenticeship as a Fitter and Turner.

Working for QENOS you will receive excellent training across several plant sites under the guidance of highly trained technicians, ranging from small to large projects and in addition to this be fully supported in your TAFE studies, and be encouraged to undertake post-trade qualifications.

The successful applicant will be punctual, career focused, willing to learn and ideally have had some experience working in a similar environment, or a completed Certificate II in Engineering (though not essential).

To apply for this position, please call Evan Henry by phone on (03) 9321 0808 or mobile 0400 850 906 or email: ehenry@wpcgroup.org.au no later than January 28, 2008.

Thought this might suit someone out there.

2. 3 months ago i woulda thought about it :(