Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC: Anyone seen/own my old CBR250RR??

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Awebley, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Hey everyone, about 2 years ago i traded in my cbr250rr at yamaha city, elizabeth st. Since then i have never seen it again on the rd :(

Really miss this bike. I have never seen a colour sceme the same as this and i had been told the same by a bike repairer and a couple of salespeople.

So anyone know the fate of this machine? is it in victoria still? crashed? do you own it!?

just curious that is all.

here's the pics :D shes a sexah beast ;)

2. after 2 years, i got money on it's probably doesn't look that clean anymore :LOL:

no haven't seen it
  3. being in another state i havent seen it... but that sure is a top lookin machine!
  4. got my ciblet from there. tho mine is black
  5. Ahh no luck yet :( was hoping someone on here owned it!

nice number plate. lol. good choice :)
  6. Do you have a new bike now? What made you sell it?
  7. Looks awesome, never seen it.

Off topic a little, the seat looks so uncomfortable, is it?
  8. I only sold it to upgrade. i have a 01mdl r6 atm though that is now in the shed in peices. i was t-boned on xmas day 07.driver ran a give way sign. :(

nah, it wasnt too bad at all. could still ride it around all day 4-5+ hrs. legs and neck got more sore than anything.

I'd really like to know what happened to it. if i found the new owner i'd probably be tempted to buy it back and downgrade! :)
  9. Whats with the jizz on the side faring? lol