Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(VIC) - Another newbie says hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Rikavic, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Hi everyone, thought it was time to lose my posting VG. Went on my first NR ride on Thurs night (mystery ride) – man, that was fun! I was still running on adrenaline the next morning. Just started riding on the road so it was a bit daunting to be surrounded by so many riders. I was so busy concentrating on riding that I had no idea where we were going - when we stopped for Troy’s fantastic show, I thought we were in Port Melbourne somewhere….I know, what a tool! Anyway, it’s great to be part of NR. Hope I get to meet a lot of you soon. :grin:

2. Welcome, mate.
  3. Mystery rides are great fun .. Hope to catch up with you on one/some .. my bike is in my profile :grin:

Welcome to NR !!
  4. might catch you on one thursday MR ive only bin on a couple depends on what is on
  5. Welcome. It is unusual riding in a group, but it is always good to concentrate on your riding - very sensible. Great to hear that you enjoyed it.
  6. hi and welcome to NR