Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] After work blat

Discussion in 'VIC' started by stewy, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Ok a few of you said i didn't give you enough warning......well you have been warned, tomorrow night (friday night) i am off for another fang after work will end up at the spur, which way i go is still yet to be decided (will be twisties either way) spend some time on the spur before heading back into the city via friday night coffee pending time......

Met point will be dandenong/rowville area to be determined by who's coming.

Class 3 to 4 ride.

Might see some of you on the road.

Cheers stewy :)
  2. Hey Stewy - can I come too? I'm at uni tomorrow and may be able to head out with you afterwards. Happy to meet wherever (Dandy or Rowville). What time are you looking at?
  3. Sure thing rosie......finish at 4.00 so if no one else is coming will leave then, if others are keen will hang around till 4.30 - 4.45
  4. Dude i have Fridays off now, so i should be out on the road by lunchtime. I'll probably be gone from the spur by the time you get there.

Also, i have some braiding left over that will be more than enough to do the short section on your bike. You're welcome to it if you want it.

Cheers Scheff
  5. fine be like that :p

braiding for what??? :?

cheers stewy
  6. jeez, just how pissed were you?
    at debs place you saw my braided radiator line I put on.
    You said you wanted to do something similar and asked me all about it.

Well, i have some braiding for you if you want it. Or do i have to get you drunk first?