Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] 2007 Honda CBR600RR - Offer Made, Sale Pending.

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Dougz, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I regretfully have to sell my beloved Tahitian Blue '07 600RR due to a relationship breakup and I now need a car

Bike has been in stationary drop and has scratches on RHS engine cover and panels. Nothing too dramatic. I will Sell AS IS for 10k ono with stock parts, or $10.3k with Micron Exhaust. Otherwise I will put through insurance and price will be 11.5k with bling. THIS BIKE MUST GO SUPER-DUPER ASAP!!!! I am willing to negotiate. It doesn't hurt to ask.

This bike has been lovingly looked after and is one of the most agile, quick and fun sportsbikes I've ever ridden.

Mods Include:

Micron slip-on exhaust
    Crash knobs
    Genuine Honda Carbon front wheel hugger
    Genuine Honda Carbon rear hugger
    Genuine Honda Carbon heat shield
    Fender eliminator
    Black Pazzo shorty levers
    DNA performance air filter
    Tinted screen

The bike has been expertly tuned and maintained by S-Jay Motorcycles and the oil changed every 2.5k kms. It has approximately 16000k's on it which consists mainly of everyday riding and commuting with weekend twisties thrown in. Unfortunately, it's never seen a trackday (yet) :LOL:

It currently is shod with Pirelli Diablo Rossos (about 85% tread) and comes with all original parts.

This bike is seriously fun to ride as others on here will attest to and would be a brilliant 1st upgrade bike.

Test rides available provided I follow on another bike - BUT NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!

More pics available upon request. The bike is located in Footscray VIC and available for viewing at anytime.

Pic in garage here:
  2. Sorry to hear on a few levels Dougz...

Folks, this is indeed a quality bike.
  3. Again .. sorry mate.
    Awesome bike. :cry:
  4. want!!!
    but can't have.
    Good luck with the sale.
  5. Can i get 2 600RR . CFO says 3 bikes is enough. Wrking on expanding the shed first. Good Luck with the sale. Its an awsesome bike
  6. Definitely an absolutely brilliant bike. Forgiving, but not boring... mine save me several times :oops: ...warning for loss of traction, fantastic feel of what's going on, awesome brakes, very effective steering dampener, weight down low for easy balance, very comfy for a sports... Great bike for anyone upgrading or someone just wanting a lighter pure fun ride.

Sorry to hear you have to sell, Dougz. I feel your pain... that part of it anyway. It seems we have both fallen victim to the cager gods :(
  7. Best of luck with your sale Dougz, great looking bike mate !
    Sorry to hear of the reason for the sale, but dude stay positive and strong :cool:
  8. Thanks guys :) Any takers? I really need to move this thing...
  9. You couldnt wait a year or so could you? In Blue too! This is the bike i drool over everytime i see it :( Good luck with your sale
  10. Price updated!!!!!! CALL ME, CALL ME NOW ;)
  11. Dude, wishing you all the best with the sale of your bike. Magnificent looking bike - I'm sure that'll sell fast, especially with your recent price drop. Folks dreaming of riding a CBR600RR - this is IT !!!!

I do have to ask though, Dougz mate - are you also involved in 0055 calls ? Your last post nearly threw me off the chair :LOL:

Good luck with the sale dude.
  12. :LOL:

Bike is now returned to stock except for screen, exhaust, oggys and filter. Bling still available if someone wants it put back on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.