Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] 1990 GS500 For sale

Discussion in 'Archived' started by TreeFiddy, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG][​IMG]

Up for sale is my 1990 Suzuki GS500. Great choice for a first bike.
    It's had a pretty easy life, from Wagga Wagga to Shepparton in Victoria.
    I used it to go mostly from work to home (it's 20km into town) and this year, from home to Bundoora in Melbourne every now and then.

The oil has been changed every 4000km (the original owner was apparently pretty pedantic).
    At, or after ~60,000km it has had a new front and rear tire, new chain and sprockets, new rear brake disc and pads (with front and rear brake fluids flushed).

A few weeks ago I annoyingly put that scratch in the can trying to move into a tight spot behind a car (friggen towbar).
    As far as I know, the bike has never been dropped. There is a dent in the exhaust header (you probably wouldn't see it if you didn't know it was there) from the previous owner.

The engine starts great, no odd noises, no smoke. Plenty of life left. That being said, it does use oil but no more than I can gather is average from gstwins.com

Any more questions or photo's feel free to ask.

I'm selling because I would like to get my 6"4 lanky ass off this thing and onto something like a Honda Dominator.

Bike comes with rego until 16/04/10 and a RWC.

Sorry, I forgot to mention. It's done almost 66,000 km.

Also, price drop.

2. Re: [VIC] GS500 $2500 ono

$2100, also advertised elsewhere.
  3. Re: [VIC] GS500 $2500 ono

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.