Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] 1300 Kawasaki Women's Apparel Night, Wed Dec 6th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Alli Hartwig (Parts & Accessories)

The Team at 1300 Kawasaki - Ferntree Gully (formerly known as Floyd Parkes Kawasaki), are holding a night specifically for women on Wednesday 6th December at 6pm, to present the current and upcoming range in Women's Motorcycling Apparel.

As the numb...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Interesting ....... might mosey on down to this to check it out.
    Have they changed hands or just a name change?
  3. I believe that one half of that partnership has left ( parkes ?? ) . Vincent ex of honda ringwood runs the workshop now and very good he is. They have the Motogirl range now , jackets at least and are building up the female side of things thanks to Alli which is great. Good place 1300 kawasaki. Good friendly helpful staff.
  4. I'll be dropping in to have a look and listen. I like shopping there. They gave me great advice and helped me heaps when I bought my new helmet there a couple of weeks ago. Ended up buying one that fits instead of going for one that I thought I wanted. Oh.. and they give a Netrider discount too!