Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by snakegal, May 12, 2006.

1. Hi All,
    For anyone who's interested the VHS (Victorian Herpetological Society) is having the 1st Reptile Expo. So called, as it will have around 50 vendors selling reptiles, enclosures and accessories. Usually expos don't have live reptiles due to permit and regulations of the DSE, so this is very exciting.

So there will be heaps of interesting little critters there and its only $10 max entry. I'm going to have my 2 diamond pythons (Winston and Sarah) there too :grin: . I'm helpling out on the day and also having my own stand selling small enclosures.

Anyway check out: http://www.vhs.com.au/pages/Expo.html if you're interested.

Happy Riding!
  2. ill go and see the many animals there and bring my little a little monster myself...
    :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Wow and I was thinking VHS tape expo!

But this would be much better.
  4. LOL, thought people would think that at first glance...who needs to watch em when you can have the real deal...I have live documentaries at home. :shock: