Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

vfr400 .... crazy rider.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by ward_4e, Apr 18, 2007.

1. #1 ward_4e, Apr 18, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I've been stuck ina no bike rut latley with the Trumpy in limbo and no funds to start the VFR project i have become sad. :cry: So i went youtube surfing for vids of my project bike found a few police ones that had been posted again and agian :roll: but i found one in action in civi hands overseas....

This little bastard of a bike can turn. :shock: I am going to redo my advanced and go on to cornering and braking and then practice my ass of to ge this good. :!:
  2. Thats insane. Major lean angles at very low speeds. WHOooh
  3. The japanese seem to be big on this stuff. It is very impressive. And I am just talking about being able to remember where to go!! :shock: :LOL:

There is a japanese police training video out there of them doing the same thing on VFR800's. Very clever!!
  4. yeh saw that video of the japanese cops practicing... thats some crazy riding....

great skills..... :dance:
  5. without boasting, and not claiming that my skills are even close, but a favourite trick of mine was riding the spada at full lean, scraping pegs and even exhaust, whilst standing on the side of the bike in tight circles at less than 15kmph, or having the bars at full lock going inb tight circles... i was a courier which helped... i'll show u when i get the liscence back.
  6. he failed

didnt head check
  7. it wasnt a bike test i dont think.. its a motocana... short course tarmac rally...