Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VFR fans might like this

Discussion in 'Sports' started by chillibutton, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Not my bike but this is for sale in Ringwood, and I know there are a lot of viffer fans here, so have a look at the great paint job on this 2005 model. I think the price was $7500. Next bike for you cjvfrcjvfr ?
    image. image.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Chinese fairings from eBay.

3. Look good regardless lol
  4. That's just weird. Not saying it doesn't look good, just unexpected.
  5. Didn't say it didn't. My next bike (n+1) will be a gen 4 VFR800 as a commuter bike. I was looking to buy cheap fairings to fit and save the originals, that's how I know. They have all sorts of designs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pretty non-stock fairings still don't justify $7500 for an '05....
  7. Ah, bike shops, what can you do. I tend to take their asking price as an opening gambit.....
  8. I loved my Viffer, still do but that I don't like sorry. It's very not VFR and very CBR. Sorry mate!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I'm a fan of VFR's, the fairings aren't doing it for me.
    It reminds me of all the 6 cylinder Falcons and Commodores decked out with performance enhancing race stickers and badges.
  10. Well chilli I liked it :D I was looking for a decal kit to transform my old beast to the Repsol colours. 20160805_122142.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Different strokes lol. Must be my inner bogan liking it ;)