Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Veteran from Brisbane new to Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by teef, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Hello Everyone,

Just stumbled across Netrider this evening so thought I'd join up. Cool that it's Australian. I had heard of the site before but never seen it online.

I've been riding for a long time but still not grown up. I've been unable for some time to make my mind up between a solid sports tourer or a more relaxed adventure bike, so I've done the only reasonable thing .... bought both and love them both to bits.

Looking forward to catching up with folks here and perhaps even some in Brissie?

Cheers, Keith
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome mate. Don't grow up!
  3. Thanks mate, no problem, I kind of gave up on the idea, not all it's cracked up to be! =D
  4. welcome aboard :] growing old isn't optional growing up is :happy:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. LOL at least so far it's only my back telling me I am getting old and wanting me to spend more time on the Tiger than the ZX ;-) Cheers for the welcome!
  6. Welcome to NR..

I live in Neverland as well..

7. Hello and welcome Keith. Old? What's old? Riding is the best remedy for ageing and growing up :) We are all youngsters under that helmet! Love the choice of bikes, hope you put some pics when you can.
  8. Thanks for the welcome, do I have to upload photos to photo bucket or something like that first and then link to them?