Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Vespa Scooters buyers beware

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by Removed_User_5, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Found this on another forum......whats wrong with the MODS in here.
    Dont be a bunch of :censored: . I know the guy also who bought this bit of Indian import. Shame for the poor guy to get ripped off.

Thought this was all about connecting riders, not shafting them.

If your going to delete this then I want a bloody reason.
    Pm me if you have the balls, send me your phone number, and your home address...... :wink:

2. Nothing. But there is plenty wrong with some posters that refuse to do the right thing and constantly re-offend. The OP does it time and time again.

And if you really want it, I'll give you my address :p

Stumpy Prick :p
  3. My pricks a bit soft at the moment but thatnks for your concern. :wink:

I already have your address Vic :p
    Thanks for fixing the post MODS. You may all sleep well tonight.

4. What's wrong with the user????

Doesn't follow the same guidelines that everyone else does for posting, has been told over and over again about it, even gets a PM when this topic was removed and told why. Then he whinges and sooks elsewhere and gives half a story.

Thanks, another user account to remove! If said user can't follow guidelines, doesn;t wish to even reply to PM's, and then sooks elsewehere will half truths, then that's not teh sort of people that are welcome here. These sort of people create problems, not enjoyment for others!

If the user want's to discuss, he knows our email address.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.