Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Very nice Everything Two Wheels competition!!

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Cheeba, Apr 15, 2011.

1. I was just browsing Pete's website to show my GF his blurb about heated grips and noticed he is running a pretty sweet competition to win some Pirelli Corsa III tyres. For those of you who still have bikes (lucky bastards!) you should get amongst it!

If I hadn't written off my bike three weeks ago I'd be booking it in. The absolute frigging irony is that I crashed mine at about 200kms short of it's 40 thousand km mark service :(

If you haven't tried E2W's before, I highly recommend that you do. The chance of winning some new rubber is a bloody good incentive to I reckon. For those of you in Melbourne garaging the iron steed because of a bit of rain I say this... HTFU or let me ride it through winter for you :D

2. yeah i'm sure your girlfriend found that fascinating.
    do you think maybe she might prefer to go out somewhere (without the computer) and have some fun.

jk, thanks for the heads up.
  3. I can't really see myself riding to Melbourne for a service, but I gotta say, what a cool website!!!
  4. She rides too (every day) and let me tell you Monkeyman - I'm almost as keen as she is for her to have warmer hands ;)
  5. Definitely, I often have a quick squizz when I'm bored at work to read the mini reviews and rants ha ha :)
  6. people asking about the Hornet 250 on this site should read his comments too (y)
  7. I was in their yesterday actually for Pete to check out a dodgy rear brake light switch which was fixed in a few minutes. Saw the comp running although I had mine serviced not long back, so I couldn't do it.

Following the last service, highly recommended that people use E2W - things get done properly the first time.
  8. There are also never any surprises - Pete's ****ing good at assessing and quoting a job and doing it well. If you want a job done properly, then you go to E2W - if you want a bodge job or a cheap one - do it yourself or go elsewhere. Luckily he has a sense of humour when he's correcting your own **** ups lol and doesn't rub it in..... too much ;)