Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Very interesting!!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by roundman58, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Year 1981:

1. Prince Charles got married
    2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe
    3. Australia lost the Ashes
    4. Pope Died

Year 2005:

1. Prince Charles got married
    2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe
    3. Australia lost the Ashes
    4. Pope Died

In future, if Prince Charles decides to re-marry .... please warn the Pope!!

2. Good stuff there, I love seeing these strange comparisons, expecially weird is the pope and prince charles it's not very often that those two things happen.

3. I don't think that's likely; he's hitched to the Rottweiler and I don't think she's going to let him escape.

Now if the news said the Pope got married and Prince Charles died, THAT would be interesting :p

4. :LOL: Nice

Ive always liked that coincidence list between abraham lincoln and jfk... Thats awesome i reckon...

5. Look on the bright side . It will be 24 years before we have to see Charles marry again :D

6. Actually mik, the scopes.com site pretty much debunks the Lincoln - Kennedy list. Some of the data in that list is simply not accurate, names mis-quoted, etc, and the rest is just normal old coincidence, they say.

7. party pooper

8. Sorry, but if I hadn't grommit (I think) would have.... am I forgiven??

9. What were they?

10. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nice, i was actually just thinkin that. Considering i dont know anything about it i was just takin their word for it... Oh well :(

11. just google coincidence lincoln jfk and ya should find it. But if it aint accurate it kinda takes the fun out of it