Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Vertigo boots, 2pc suit & jackets

Discussion in 'Archived' started by 17SJS, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 17SJS, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
    Well, seeing as it's been over twelve months since I last had a bike and now with a little one on the way, it's time to clear out the cupboard. Putting it up here first as the Netrider community was massively helpful to me when I started riding so figured you all deserved first shot before it goes on eBay/Gumtree!

All items have never been crashed. Happy to post for an extra fee to be determined by buyer's location, otherwise pickup from Bundamba, QLD. Any questions about particular items, feel free to shout them out!

Item 1: Shift leather jacket size XL - SOLD

Item 2: Dririder Climate Control 2 jacket size 2XL - SOLD.

Item 3: RST Rift leather 2pc suit - $250ono. Zip-together 2 piece suit, jacket size UK46/EUR56, pants size UK38/EUR58. Knox armour in jacket with moderately better quality Knox back protector fitted.

Item 4: Sidi Vertigo boots size EUR46/UK11/US11.5 - SOLD.

Contact via PM as usual if you're after any of this stuff!

2. Interested in the RST 2pc.

Only problem is I'm in Vic (post code 3175).

Willing to post?
  3. Happy to post any of the items though will have to look into how much it would cost. Will PM you once I've had a chance to do so if that's ok, work is keeping me away from home until next weekend.
  4. Thats cool, I can wait as long as needed.
  5. This sold?
  6. Nope, 2pc is still available. Feel free to make an offer
  7. Cheers, after a bit more research I think that its going to be too large.
  8. Yeah I'm not tiny, but not huge either. 185cm tall, solid build with a little more fat that I should probably have.
  9. The 2 piece leathers interest me
    I'm 185 tall - what waist size on pants? And the jacket - is that a large or really large
    I'm not solidish by any means

Regards MM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.