Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ventura Luggage Rack Fitting CB250

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by WantFreedom, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Hi All,

I'm picking up a Ventura Luggage Rack & Pack off another Honda CB250 can anyone tell me if these are easy to fit and if I need to look out for anything tricky? or its pretty straight forward?

I have never installed one so unsure if its hard or not.

2. Should be very straight forward.
  3. I imagine so, I just can't find instructions on the net anywhere on how to do it and not sure if the guy I'm buying it off has them, but looking forward to getting it on seeing how expensive they are new :)
  4. When do you pick it up ?
  5. Ill pick it up Saturday lunch time I think
  6. Ill pick it up Saturday lunch time I think
  7. MickM is coming past my work on Saturday lunchtime and we were going for a little ride around the Dandenongs.
    After that I was going back to work to fit some panniers that I bought. You could bring it past if you need any help. Jersey Rd, Bayswater.
  8. Thanks Steve I might just do that!

What time do you think you would be there? Bayswater is really close to me :)
  9. I'm guessing I'll be back by 2pm if we do get out for a ride. I'll get your number off Mick and can call you when I get back there.
  10. Sounds like a plan, gentlemen.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Was nice to meet you today Steve thanks again for you help today very much appreciated!

The finished product!

pack1. pack.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Hey mate,

Looks great. Better than a backpack. Steve's all sorts of handy.
    A good bloke to know.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Hey Brent, you should post these on the 'What's been done to your bike today' thread.
    • Winner Winner x 1