Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Ventura Grab Handle

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' started by icemaker, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for grabs is a brand new Ventura grab handle Model - GH 12/18/B.
    Have a look here if it suits your bike - Ventura Bike-Pack system: Motorcycle rack model and part number selector.
    The lovely lady I bought my new ventura bag from threw this into the package but it doesn't fit my bike.
    Preferably I would like to give this to someone locally but if I cant get rid of it within a few days Ill open it up to others and post it at your expense. DSC_0804.JPG

2. Surprised there are no takers yet.
    I'm throwing it open to everybody now, first in best dressed.
  3. Are you located in Wollongong? Do you ever drop by at Sydney by any chance?
  4. Yeah I'm in Wollongong. I do ride to Sydney every so often visiting friends or just riding through to get to the putty or old pac. Happy to meet up somewhere if you want the grab bar.
  5. I'm mostly available all week as I'm looking for work (unemployment sucks). When's the next time you'll drop over you reckon?
  6. Weekdays are out for me, I would only able to meet up on a weekend and in saying that I work most Saturdays.
    Ill probably go for a ride this weekend and would be happy to meet up somewhere either Sunday or Monday. The Sydney side of the nasho would suit me pretty good. What would be a good spot for you?
    Or if you get bored on a weekday ride down to the Southern Highlands, thats where I work.
  7. #7 JustCruisin, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    Any chance you could drop it off at my address on Sunday? I live in the Parramatta area which is 20km west of Sydney. I'm probably pushing it too far for requesting that but only if you can & if you can, maybe I'll join you for the ride for the heck of it or if not, just give you some refreshments & some ride recommendations. If it's not possible, I'll see what else I can do.
  8. Ill see how I go, if I head that way Ill PM you the day before.
  9. Cheers mate. Sorry to be an inconvenience. I'll be sure to make up for it however.
  10. Is this gone?
  11. shockingly no, all yours if you want it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.