Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by slickncghia, Oct 15, 2008.

1. A guy has celery sticking out of one ear, lettuce out of the other, and a zucchini up his nose.
    He goes to the doctor and asks him what's wrong.

The doctor tells him, "Well, for one thing, you're not eating right."

if anyone else shares my disgust for salad munchers and doing work feel free to add some jokes here or kill some time browsing the following sites

Anti-Vegetarian Society of Meat-Eaters

and my personal favourite

awesome american gaint food website

enjoy. look for the giant hamburgers...yum yum yum

2. i'm a vego and i love it! :grin:
  3. and you will have your special place in my final solution.

nah i have a love-hate relationship with vego's

they're such fun to bag because if anyone gets too upset by a vegitarian joke they just look like they're a bit of a flogbag.....not like the fcuking dutch who cant take a joke.....clog wearing M@##@%@#%#TH#$@OU@#$#$INGOBO@#$@
  4. I have a shirt with a picture of a farmer, cow, pig and chicken on it with the text "Animals taste good" I like to bring this out for casual meals with friends and their semi militant vegan partners. It's a great conversation piece.
  5. im still looking for a "for every animal you don't eat, i will eat 3" t-shirt
  6. well done sir
  7. i'm a vagetarian, so what?
  8. That sounds like a Lozline. :LOL: :LOL:
  9. and you serve your place in the food chain....its just not at the top
  10. wouldn't say its a chain, its more of a loop - what goes around cums around hehe
  11. Yeah but you ride a Kawasaki, we accept you're a little different already...... :LOL: :p
  12. I'm a Kawasaki riding vagetarian, and you're a Suzuki rider, do you prefer to eat meat?
  13. yes lets start a fight ....a fight we can win for a change... with protien on our side we cannot loose
  14. protein is not just on our side, it is everywhere inside :p
  15. Oh slick.... :LOL: Luke's joke went right over your head, and now you're digging a hole.

Eat that meat, get that protein. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. nah... i got it...i chose to plough on (thats what she said)

but it didnt seem tooooo gay till laurence said he has protien "in him"
  17. Yep sure ya did, rummy!

on a side note:
  18. Geez some people are slow...

He's a vAgiterian - not a vEgetarian. And I'd check what he means by eating meat... :LOL: :LOL: :p

edit: bugger - I should have checked what else was in the thread after I came home