Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Various OEM Ducati and Honda fairings and parts

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Sheeth, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Before they go up on ebay here's your chance to get a really good deal on new and used Ducati, Honda and various other road parts, mostly fairings. Everything is OEM unless stated and in great condition, all imperfections no matter how small are listed.

With the prices I've aimed to be the cheaper than all store on ebay. Having said that if you want something before I put it up, I'm happy to offer a 20% discount just because, ahh well, I like you.

I've got proper photos of every item, so if you're interested in something I'm more than happy to email you though a series of photos, including photos of any imperfections.

Oh, and I'm open to offers etc too, why not negotiate yourself a good deal by getting a few things you might need in one hit.

Please look below for the list and prices

And also feel free to get onto me with any inquiries on 0425840392

I'm also more than happy to ship interstate or even overseas! I've got everything wrapped up already.

Thanks for looking!

Ducati money doc2.-page-0. Ducati money doc2.-page-1. Ducati money doc2.-page-2.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.