Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Various gear for sale

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Set, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Set, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
    Due to an overseas trip I was forced to sell my beloved CBR1000RR (the saddest day ever!). The gear has to go too!
    Prices are negotiable (within reason), send me a PM if you wish. Items are pickup from Glen Iris area near Melb (will deliver to surrounding suburbs if it isn't a hike!) or can post at buyers expense.

Here we go!

Update 20/02/2014 - Jacket sold, prices reduced!

1. Dainese Leather Jacket (I believe the 'rebel', size 48 EU) with Dainese G2 Wave Back Protector
    - This is the perforated version which I purchased from overseas as it was almost impossible to get here
    - In near mint condition, worn only a handful of times before bike was sold
    - Has inner lining which is removable in the heat, but keeps you super warm in the cold
    - Comes with Dainese G2 Wave Back Protector inserted
    ** Price $500

3. Dainese Stivali Torque Out Boots (Size EU 44, US 11, UK 10)
    (Forgot to take a pic before work but as seen in this pic)
    - Minor scuffs/cosmetic damage from general wear however boots are structurally sound etc with no major damage
    ** Price $150

4. Dainese 2 Piece Leather Racing Suit (Size 48 EU)
    - Has minor scuffs from general use, otherwise good as new
    ** Price $400 for entire suit

5. Dainese Carbon Cover gloves
    - Structurally intact, no tears/signs of major wear other than a few scuffs from general use
    ** Price $50

Will consider offers, may also be able to drop the price a little if you purchase multiple items!

Have dropped the prices on the gear, send me a PM if interested. Happy for you to come inspect/try on the gear before purchase!
  2. PM sent!
  3. Rebel jacket has been sold, just the suit, gloves and boots left. If you want more than 1 item I can negotiate on the price!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.